Your service is top notch. Anytime we had questions, you have made it a priority to take care of us. Even when we operate on multiple sites with several deliveries, Layerfive is there for us to ensure our needs are met!
It is LAYER FIVE INTEGRATED LIMITED policy that all activities
shall be planned and executed in a manner that:
- Preserves the health, safety and security of all staff and contractor staff/personnel and members of the public
- Preserves the integrity and security of company assets.
- Minimizes the impact of operations on the environment,and
- Is sensitive to the needs of the host communities
Implications of implementing this policy are that:
- All activities shall be analyzed to systematically identify related hazards/risks and sensitivities.
- Arrangements shall be put in place to systematically identify related hazards/ risks and sensitivities and to
deal with consequences should they arise.
- Any activity, which is unhealthy, unsafe, and environmentally unsound or may adversely impact relations with the community, shall be suspended until an acceptable solution is found.
- All personnel, including those of contractors, shall be trained and made fully aware of the hazards, risks and
sensitivities, and controls in place.
- Plans and procedures shall be in place to respond to any emergency or loss of control.
Every LAYER FIVE employee and contractor’s employee should perform his work in accordance with this policy. Each
employee is required to report, and where necessary suspend any activity, which he considers is in contravention of this policy
It is LAYER FIVE INTEGRATED LIMITED. policy that all activities shall be planned and executed in a manner that preserves the health of all staff and contractor staff/personnel.
Implications of implementing this policy are:
- The health of all employees shall be monitored on a regular basis.
- Analysis of all accident and sickness incidents shall be routinely performed to identify harmful operational practices and the necessary corrective action
- Smoking in all workplaces, accommodation and catering service areas, on company transport and in public areas, corridors, meeting rooms and shared offices, unless
otherwise agreed by the occupants of such offices, is prohibited.
- The consumption of alcohol and drugs on company premises and during hours of employment is prohibited. Employees and Contractor staff under the influence of alcohol or drugs while on duty shall be penalized.
- The company recognizes the threat to personnel from HIV and AIDS and in an effort to minimize its occurrence shall:
- Conduct seminars to improve the general awareness of staff and dependents
- Ensure that all blood products used are fully tested
- Offer support and counseling to staff who are HIV positive and/or develop AIDS
- Not discriminate against HIV/AIDS sufferers regarding terms and conditions of employment.
It is LAYER FIVE INTEGRATED LIMITED. Policy that all new activities shall be planned and executed in such a manner so as to minimize the impact of its operations on the environment
The implications of the policy are:
- The environmental impact of all new activities or developments shall be thoroughly evaluated and the necessary preventive measures implemented.
- The environmental impact of each operation shall be routinely monitored and corrective action taken as necessary
- All practical and reasonable measures shall be taken to minimize the generation of waste and to manage and dispose of unavoidable waste in an environmentally
- Waste Management plans shall catalogue waste identification, qualification and appropriate disposal methods.
- Waste stream shall be monitored and recorded and efforts taken to progressively reduce emission or discharge of waste known to have negative impact on the environment with the eventual aim of eliminating them.
- Past-polluted sites shall be investigated and practical and efficient measures put in place to rehabilitate them.
- Chemicals shall only be used where operationally necessary. In selecting chemicals for use, the HSE aspects shall be considered together with commercial and
process performance attributes with the aim of choosing the least harmful.
- All chemicals shall be covered with Safe Handling of Chemicals (SHOC) cards, and shall be acquired, transported, used and disposed of in compliance with DPR,
FEPA and LAYER FIVE ’s regulations.