Your service is top notch. Anytime we had questions, you have made it a priority to take care of us. Even when we operate on multiple sites with several deliveries, Layerfive is there for us to ensure our needs are met!
Drive performance and streamline compliance
Need data integration to process historians? Want a simplified, auditable monitoring and review process?
Our software capability allows you to eliminate data collection, quality, and availability issues and helps you manage EHS performance against regulatory limits. Acquire mapped data, apply user-defined validation rules and enable viewing and approval before importing operational data into an enterprise-wide environmental dataset. The Process Data management capability enables you to:
- Gather time series data at frequent intervals
- Lower costs of 3rd party verification and audits
- Reduce compliance deviations and reporting risks
- Inform real-time decisions
- Liberate overburdened EHS and operations staff
Layer Five facilitates the transfer of data between systems at a single location or across multiple facilities and collects EHS-related data from a variety of data sources, including:
- Process data historians
- Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Product Lifecycle (PLC) systems