Your service is top notch. Anytime we had questions, you have made it a priority to take care of us. Even when we operate on multiple sites with several deliveries, Layerfive is there for us to ensure our needs are met!
Layer Five Integrated Limited provides the following services in GSM / CDMA cellular sectors:
- Site survey (BTS / LOS survey/ IBS survey etc.)
- Installation and commissioning of GSM / CDMA BTS equipment, De-installation & de-commissioning of GSM/CDMA BTS equipment, Swapping/upgrading the existing BTS/BSC/MSC with new version, Installation, commissioning and alignment of Microwave hops, Installation of MSC, BSC and STP equipment, Installation & Commissioning of transmission equipment like DWDM and SDM, Installation & Commissioning of data communication equipments like SDH, PTN, DWDM, Access network products, DLC, FSO, DSLAMs etc.
- Installation of Wimax and Wi-Fi equipment
- Installation and commissioning of IBS equipment
- Acceptance Testing of BTS / MW Equipment
- Manpower Outsource
In-house pool of highly skilled I&C resources
In-house training capabilities
Vast experience in I&C of multiple OEM equipment across technologies like GSM, CDMA, Optical, 3G, Wimax etc.
Installation & Commissioning of BTS Equipment
Scope of work:
Receipt of site information from customer along with TND/RND, RFI check along with ensuring the site permissions Material reception at the sites and checking as per packing list. Intimate to the customer in case of any deficiency Hoisting of GSM/CDMA antennas on tower as per TND/RND, Clamping and routing of RF cables from Shelter to Antennae, Grounding the Antennae and RF cables at appropriate place, Ensuring drip loop/Z loop at cable entry plate Ensuring no sharp bend on RF cables, Fixing OGB, Weather proofing, Fixing EMPs/Surge arrestors along with connectorization in shelter, Grouting the BTS, Extending, power cables, E1 cables, grounding cables to BTS Fixing IGB and extending grounding to all peripheral equipment, Fixing DDF, Installation of Battery bank and rectifier
Installation of internal cable tra, Installation of indoor jumpers, Checking VSWR., Switching on the equipment Commissioning the equipment as per defined procedure, Power measurement,Filling the check list and execution of quality audit
MW Installation and commissioning
Scope of works:
- Receipt of site information from customer along with TND/RND
- RFI check in near end and far end besides ensuring the site permissions
- Material reception at both ends and checking as per packing list and intimate the customer in case of exigency Assembling and hoisting of MW antennas & radios on tower in both ends as per TND/RND Clamping and routing of if cables from Shelter to Antennae in both ends
- Grounding the antennas and RF cables at appropriate place
- Fixing Transmission rack if required in both ends
- Installation & commissioning of IDUs in shelters
- Alignment of MW antennas till we achieve required receive level
- Grounding, weather proofing and labeling all cables in both ends & Acceptance test
BSC/MSC/STP/SDH/DWDM/PTN/XDM/DLC/FSO/DSLAM Installation and commissioning
Scope of works:
Receipt of site information from customer along with TND/RND
RFI check at the site besides ensuring the site permissions. Sending the SDR to customer
Material reception and checking as per packing list and intimate the customer in case of exigency
Grouting the equipment rack and inserting all required modules as per the manual/lay out drawing
Interconnection with appropriate cables/jumpers
Grounding the equipment
Installation of DCDB and extension of power to the equipment
Installation of DDF and extension of E1s to the equipment by Kroning
Installation of optical cables if required and measurement of power
Switching on the equipment and commissioning as per the procedure
Allotment of given IP address and extension of services to the subscribers
BER test if required
Preparation of AT document and sign off.
Layer Five has a remarkable track record in providing In-building solutions in RF planning, design, installation and commissioning. Our project managers oversee every aspect of system design, installation and testing for the acceptance of the customer.