Your service is top notch. Anytime we had questions, you have made it a priority to take care of us. Even when we operate on multiple sites with several deliveries, Layerfive is there for us to ensure our needs are met!
Your network is critical to your business—but it’s not the core focus of your business. To compete effectively, you need a way to optimize the design and performance of your network without diverting resources from more strategic areas. Included with Layer Five Networking solutions, Network Management Service (NMS) provides outside network monitoring and network management expertise to keep your network running at its best, minimize network downtime, increase application performance, and meet new networking requirements. Layer Five’s network operations center staff continuously monitors your WAN circuits and devices for potential problems, then works closely with your IT staff to resolve them. Automated alerts, issue tracking, and coordination with your outside vendors provides transparent and efficient problem resolution. Putting network monitoring expertise and network management services to work for your organization while freeing valuable resources for other projects, Layer Five provides a single-source solution to maximize the value of your data networking and communications investments.
Network Management Service Benefits
- Fuel business growth through turnkey managed networking, configuration management, and change management
- Refocus resources on critical business strategy and execution by simplifying network monitoring and management—while retaining full visibility and control
- Enjoy outstanding network performance through proactive issue identification and resolution backed by a team of technical experts and comprehensive SLAs
- Leverage the full functionality of your network infrastructure without diverting resources to time-consuming technical training and development
- Meet new demands like enabling multicast video, improving VoIP quality, and supporting virtualization initiatives.
- Redirect operational dollars to strategic initiatives to make IT a competitive differentiator rather than a cost center
- Reduce staffing costs while maintaining around-the-clock coverage by Layer Five network operations center (NOC)
- Scale and customize the network management services you receive to match your business needs and comfort level
- Accelerate resolution of network availability and performance incidents for routers, switches, firewalls, printers, and other devices
- Maintain continued write access to routers to roll back changes easily and bring new devices online
- Lease, purchase, or use your own equipment with maintenance options